Yess!

I am caught up on all my blogs! Suhweet. So you have all been read! If I didn't comment its because I am at a lack of words today, well really for a few weeks I have been lacking in the witty comment department.

Got out and ran in the dark by myself again tonight. Hopefully this does not become a regular Thursday thing. I need to drag my butt out of bed earlier!

So about 8 miles in an hour and ten minutes with two significant hills.

It is WARM out! I am getting worried that Boston is going to be hot again. I lose fluids like nobody's business. I think I lost about 4 pounds of water tonight while running. My head started to hurt about 30 minutes after dinner but after downing a glass of water it feels better.

I need to take fluids out with me next time for sure.

10 comments:

qcmier said...

Ummm, I have a coupon for a discount for a RoadID if you would like it.

E-Speed said...

thanks qc, but I wear my TNT shoe thingie and that has all my details on it. And I take my cell phone with me on all solo runs!

Lynne said...

Oh man. I so know how it is trying to keep up with blogs. There are just so many really good ones written by really wonderful people. I wish I had an extra five or ten hours a day for blog reading. Whew

Anonymous said...

sorry i missed your calls, liz. was talking to an old friend for a LONG time last night, and then went to bed early...

Trisaratops said...

I loooooove the warmth--finally! :) Yay! Hopefully Boston will be JUST right for ya. YAY to more daylight this weekend, too! We'll have to do some rides once Boston is done!

Toasty said...

sorry I missed your call too ....... i was home alone and the phone wasn't touched .... sigh

Rae said...

Hmmm....why am I the only person who didn't miss your call?? Now I feel like a loser.

Great job on the run! We were talking the other day about how strange it will be when it's warmer and we drink more!

Can't wait to meet you in Cincy!

Kewl Nitrox said...

Here in tropical Singapore, I sweat so much when I train that people think I have taken a shower! Make sure you drink LOADS of water and keep hydrated.

Black Knight said...

Don't you have a training tour with drinking fountains?

psbowe said...

I've been really slacking my blogging too! It's the spring thing...

Dehydration always gives me headaches too, so drink up.

Hills, wow that's serious stuff.